Protocols for the meetings & other events (According to the circumstances and situation of Coronavirus)
For Valencia Language exchange the most important is your health. In order to participate in VLE events and enjoy them, we will have to follow these protocols.
1. First of all, if you feel some symptoms like fever / cough / respiratory problem you should not go the meetings.
2. To guarantee your security every participants has to register for the meeting it can be done with in 5 seconds in the calendar
3. Wash your hands/Sanitize them:
i. Before getting to the meetings,
ii. After blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing,
iii. After touching money
iv. After using the toilet
v. After touching surfaces outside of the table
4. Try to avoid the two kisses, hugs and hands shaking and accidently if you have done, please wash your hands or sanitize them.
5. Try to avoid sharing things like lighter, beer, cigarette, money etc.… if you have to please sanitize them.
6. For the moment there will not be Quiz on Thursday (To not to make crowd in closed area)
7. Special for UMBRACLE: Entry is only with the mask, Without mask you can’t enter in Umbracle.