The River Hiking
Ready for some action??
If you enjoy hiking, water sports, swimming, cliff jumping… this is your trip!
We will “hike IN the river”.
The river will be “divided” into two parts:
The first part is not very difficult and is about 4 km.
The second part, a little bit more difficult, with approximately 2.5 km.
In the second part there will be abseiling and you will have to swim most of the time.
Level of the trek is medium high and participants must know how to swim well and be physically strong.
We are going to walk into a river, normally water reaches our knees but sometimes we have to go through pools and we have to swim.
Participants must be physically well and it is recommended that you have hiking experience.
Why we recommend you to order your lunch there:
Like this, you don’t have to carry your food and it won’t get wet. The staff will bring you the lunch in the middle of the hike. It’s good food and not expensive!
Included: 1 Bocadillo (Sandwich) + 1 Drink (Beer/Soda) + 1 Fruit = 8€
Far from everything, around 100kms from Valencia
! There is no place to buy things, no network & no internet !
Only satellite/telephone connection is working.
Things you will experience:
- Hiking in the River
- Abseiling in the water
- Cliff Jumping
- Food & Drinks
- Great People
- Beautiful Nature
- Bus round trip
- Please wear suitable shoes: Shoes that can get wet & you can walk comfortably in. Some people take 2 pairs: one normal comfortable shoe & another pair of aquatic shoes (scarpines in Spanish). We recommend Sneakers/Sportshoes that can get wet!
- Water: Take plenty of water to stay hydrated!
- Suncream: Sun can be very intense! Waterproof suncream is even better!
- Towel & Clothes: take an extra pair of clothes as we will change the clothes when we will finish the hike
- Food: take some snacks & you can order lunch there